"We invited Susan Callender to be a keynote speaker... and she blew away the attendees with her presentation! The attendees were enthralled with the tips, interactive nature of the talk, and the takeaways that they are using today in their lives to be more confident and make a great first impression. I highly recommend Susan for your future events as a featured presenter. "
Susan is an ideal speaker for conference keynotes and breakouts, clubs, affinity groups and professional networking.
I’ve been speaking professionally for 10+ years now and, as an experienced speaker, I want to provide two key things for your next event…
1. A great experience on stage —I’ve presented to audiences both large and small in a variety of different settings and contexts. As a presenter, I use stories and humor to not only make a point but to keep your audience engaged and listening. They will leave with practical, applicable next steps to take with them beyond that session.
2. A great experience off stage —I know that as a meeting planner, there are a lot of details you have to manage and juggle. The speaker should be the least of your concerns.
• First Impressions + Managing Perceptions
• The New Rules of Corporate Etiquette
• Dealing With Difficult People
• Manners in a Multicultural Workspace
• How to Dress for Success
• The High Cost of Incivility
• The Art of Likability
• Millennial Master Class
• The Power of a Polished Personal Brand
• How to go from Introvert to Influencer
• Developing Professional Presence
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect from me and my team:
Participants leave highly motivated with easy to implement strategies and tactics which may be put in motion the moment they exit. Key takeaways are pre-defined for each program, based on the agreed upon scope of speaking points.
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below and fill out our brief form. We’ll get back with your soon, and see how we may be able to partner together.
"It was a great program and everyone in attendance learned new and applicable information for what's really expected when entering the working world — be it as an intern or their first job"
Having difficulty deciding on the core message and takeaways that are best for your group? I will work with you to design a program that speaks to the lives, desires, and concerns of your attendees.