Whether you’re a business, conference, corporation or college, I’d love to see how we can work together for your next event.
A little bit about me...
I’ve been speaking professionally for 10+ years now and, as an experienced speaker, my team and I want to provide two key things for your next event…
1. A great experience on stage —I’ve presented to audiences both large and small in a variety of different settings and contexts. As a presenter, I will use stories and humor to not only make a point but to keep your audience engaged and listening. They will leave with practical, applicable next steps to take with them beyond that session.
2. A great experience off stage —We know as a conference planner, there are a lot of details you have to manage and juggle. The speaker should be the last of your concerns.
I speak on a variety of topics under the umbrella of self-presentation skills and geared towards HR managers, professionals, university students and career focused individuals who want to raise their grade by recognizing and implementing top techniques. These areas of focus include soft skills, social and interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, assertiveness, confidence, charisma and presenting an overall polished personal brand that allows you to stand out and sparkle among peers and competitors. I am able to present keynotes, panels, workshops and breakouts.
I'd love to schedule a virtual visit with you to learn more about your conference or organization and how we can best work together to accomplish your goals.
Please let me know what you’re working on by contacting me directly.
It’s not easy finding the right speaker.
Of course, you already know this. You can spend months planning, promoting and filling your venue, but if the speaker and her message don’t connect with the heart of your audience, they may never come back. You can’t afford to have that happen.
As a speaker, my goal is to do everything I can to make your event a success. My goal is to make sure this page provides you with everything you need to make the best possible decision. If you have any questions, please let us know.
One more thing. Thank you for your consideration. It’s an honor.
what you can expect
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, courteous and professional replies to phone calls and email messages
- An initial phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels (per your permission)
- A professionally prepared and delivered presentation designed to meet your objectives and the unique needs of the audience
- Full engagement with the conference planners and attendees during the course of the event
- A post event communication for evaluation purposes
Participants leave highly motivated with easy to implement strategies and tactics which may be put in motion the moment they exit. Key takeaways are pre-defined for each program, based on the agreed upon scope of speaking points.
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below and fill out the brief form. Then we’ll see how we may be able to partner together.